Monday 2 January 2017

THE ANKARA WAY: AGBEKE DRESS

Style inspiration

Hi guys!!! Happy new year everyone! Finally the year 2017  we all have been waiting for is here. For the goal setters, it's time to kick start, for me I actualy believe i don't  have to wait for a specific day of the year to set out in achieving my goals. If it works for you then i wish you luck and God's guidance in achieving them.

Did i hear you say ankara attires are boring? I bet you don't have the right fashion designer to give you your perfect dream dress with the right fabric. All you need is to hook up with the right person. Here is another dress from seemah's couture. Dress available in different size and patterns.  

Call/text/whataspp 07068510688
Bbm 55A604D4
Email talk2halima@gmail.com
IG @haleema_shuaib 

Wedding guest




2 comments:

Harija said...

Happy New Year - "I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year to you all"
Amazing blog post and great photos.
I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent outfit post and thank you for the comments!!
MyLyfeMyStory

Unknown said...

thank you very much...leemlar appreciates it