Sunday 20 December 2015

SUNDAY SLAY LOOK

skant
Hello lovelies!I am SUPEEEEEEEER happy!! about today's post because finally after 6 months LEEMA and I happen to be in the same place at the same time.Today's post is about our supposed EID OUTFIT which did not leave the tailor's shop until few weeks ago which was originally a SKANT(Combination of a skirt and pants) but the tailor felt he could remake it  into what we have here and it turned out beautiful. I rocked my mine with a blue body top and a lemon green scarf with black heels while LEEMA slayyyyyed hers with sneakers,a white veil and a blue body top as well.


We gave you two looks,THE PARTY GIRL AND FUNKY GIRL LOOK!






Hope you like today's post and don't forget to drop your comments.



XOXO


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your fashion sense.
you always look amazing so all of your outfits are lovely.
would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
I will follow you back after it.
www.tomntins.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. Owk! Will do that right away