Tuesday 4 October 2016

G.N LUXE CLOTHING KIMONO



It’s no doubt kimonos are here to stay because this fashion piece has  becomes everyone’s fashion staple and I don’t think it’s  leaving anytime soon because of how comfortable and easy it’s to wear.
This piece is not only loved by the Muslimah, lately my fashion icon (Mercy Aigbe) was been spotted rocking a white kimono paired with a white pants and she was looking absolutely gorgeous. Do you know how much I love this woman? I don’t even want to start taking about that now.Everyone deserves at least one kimono in their wardrobe. So if you are thinking of where to get a lovely kimono at an affordable price, G.N LUXE CLOTHING got your covered.


The two kimonos I wore in this post are from G.N LUXE clothing, I totally love the texture of the material, it is so soft and rested well on my body. I felt like a celeb in them that my walking step changed immediately. They are  so comfortable and free on my body. You can contact G.N LUXE CLOTHING  on:

whatsap: 07083703595

Instagram: @g.n_luxe_clothing
BBM 52DD7BA8 








No comments: