Friday 14 October 2016

SALMA x LEEMA MONOCHROME AFFAIR



One of the things I learnt at the blogger’s brunch on how to grow audience is collaboration.
Apart from the fact that you would have something new to share with your audience you also have the advantage of showcasing yourself to a new audience in which they might love your style and decide to keep up with you by following your blog. You also get to connect and learn few things from whoever you are collaborating with and you guys might even turned out to be best of friends just like SALMA and I turned out to be sisters but not just friends.





Well I must tell you guys this collaboration with SALMA has been cooking for months, the struggle of decided on a theme was something else and getting together for the shoot was another issue because of the distance, finally we decided to do a Monochrome shoot and finally in the same town at the same time.


A lot of people don’t understand the word MONOCHROME, when they hear the word all that comes to mind is black and white, well to help you out with that, Monochrome is define as:  A photograph or picture developed or executed in black and white or in varying tones of only one color. So you see, monochrome is not just black and white also can be different shades of one colour.



 I decide to go all green since color green is my favorite color and I had a lot of green piece in my wardrobe that I could work with so it was so easy to put the look together. Salma decided to go with yellow and the outcome was so nice and I’m sure you all would agree with me. Do show some love by checking out her blog HERE and don’t forget to follow and drop your comments.

No comments: