Sunday 8 November 2015

20MINS IN MUMBAI

Namaste! Namaste!! Namaste!!! Well since am in mumbai let me greet you all in hindi *lol*
Saptāha kē anta mēṁ kaisē jā rahāi? Aur Kya Chal Reha hai?' Well google will help you out with that.*wink*

Now let me clear the Air, About the post title,well am not in mumbai before people start saying ehn! ehn!! so this girl is now making money from this blog that she has to travel to mumbai just for outfit pictures. Well the gist here is that you don't have to go to india to look like Indians. Was watching Zee world the other day and I fell in love with the way the ladies dressed. So I said to my self LEEMA you need to try this look, but had to take back that thought when I remembered  that I don't have the sari material.Then that little voice came back again LEEMA why not use that big veil of yours and Bang!!! That was it. Inspiration can come from anything.
Had this veil for a very long time but it is always difficult for me to wrap because of the slippy material.Oh well !oh well!! It turned out to be a good sarie afterall!






Hope you like this post ladies? So tell me where can you rock this look to and when are you trying it out?
Actually did Another style with different outfit.So stay tuned for part two.*muahh

XOXO

No comments: