Sunday 1 November 2015

ONE PANT DIFFERENT STYLES

Matching colours has always been the biggest brain raking of all time in fashion history.It ain't easy to do at all. There came a time known as *colour blocking* and it was trending for quiet some time. Coloured pants are beautiful but styling it is another math calculation.
I know brown pants are more difficult to coordinate with than black pants since a mismatch with brown is less forgiving. Fortunately, there are plenty of colors that work well.
Choosing what to wear with brown pants can sometimes be a frustrating endeavor,that is the reason why I put this together showing you how I styled my brown pants.


So ladies!! Tell me your favourite from all the looks,mine actually is the last look with ankara.Love how the whole colour blended together.



No comments: