Saturday 28 November 2015

VINTAGE SHIRT

Who say hijabis can’t have fun like other people? Then that person hasn’t met this girl call ‘LEEMA’. How are you doing lovelies? Hope y’all are having a fulfilled weekend? Any owanbe or Ya just chilling with friends? Well yesterday was my ‘’ME DAY’’ yes I made that up. A day I get to give myself some good threat.

This ME DAY was actually motivated by OMOTOLANIE, she is having this NOVEMBER HAPPINESS CHALLENGE on her blog here. And the DAY TWENTY challenge was to go out alone either to a restaurant, cinema or any place of your choice. Well if I was in Lagos would have optioned for the beach, since there is no beach in Abuja and I still wanted to do something with water so I decided to go to this cool place to chill by the poolside, well I ended up swimming!


Well I didn’t jump into the pool in those clothes. Here is one of my HIJABI STRUGGLE, my love for swimming combined with the strange looks and anxiety I get when I wear clothes for swimming *covers face*. More reason why I went on a Friday and during work hours when I know people won’t be around to stare at a strange girl all covered in strange swimming wears *hahahahaha




Do I still need to talk about what I wore *sigh* decided to keep it simple in this vintage shirt and loose pants.


SO LADIES? What do you do for fun? Do drop your comments and tell us what you feel about today’s post and what you will like to see more.

XOXO


No comments: