Thursday 7 July 2016

EID MUBARAK


 

Asalam alaikum guys! Eid Mubarak! May ALLAH SWT accept our fast and grant our request In Sha Allah.

Good to know a lot of people love what we do and want us to grow, received a lot of messages asking why we haven’t been posting often that the past month was actually a good time for us to connect with our Muslim sisters by sharing some Ramadan outfit inspiration and all. Thank you all for your sincere love and support. We haven’t quit blogging just that we needed some time off. We all know how important RAMADAN is, we all want to connect with our creator without any distraction and to dedicate more time in worshiping HIM.

I actually  planned to be off social media completely during Ramadan but I didn’t want you guys to miss me too much hence my on/off post on IG for those following me @_lee_ma over there,even though most of the pictures I posted were face-less due to my no make-up face for the whole month. YEA!!! I did it! I actually challenged myself on that one and Alhamdulillah it was achievable. Although I still need to work on my self-esteem because I don’t really know why I do find it difficult to post my real face (no make-up face) on social media but go around the whole town with it without giving a damn about people’s opinion. #GODHELPYOULEEMA

Enough of me, let’s talk about something else. Last year I came up with some EID outfit Inspirations and also shared some of the EID outfit worn by people that I really loved, but this year I was not able to post EID outfit Inspiration but here is what I wore for EID. Will make another post In sha ALLAH on some lovely EID outfit I came across on IG. You can also tag me on your EID outfit post. will surely feature you in the next post In sha ALLAH. #EID2016

 




 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the beautiful dress. U sure rock it well as always