Monday 22 August 2016

THE INVISIBLE CROP TOP

Hi guys!! Happy new week! Wishing you all a stress free week! Last week I was opportune to attend a seminar on ICT entrepreneurship  organized by Muslim student society of Nigeria (MSSN), FUT Minna chapter for graduating student.
As you all know your girl is now a graduate, if you could remember I asked a question on what's next for LEEMA after school in a post HERE and you guys were not too nice to help me solve that riddle. But Alhamdulillah I think I now know what to do now. Thanks to the organizer of the seminar. I learnt couple of things and because I am too nice I am going to share with you guys what I learnt, hopefully you gain something from it too. But! that will be in the next post. #WatchOut
About my outfit, I decided to restyle my cape dress which I wore to #TheEssence2016 shared on the blog in a post HERE. This time I decided to switch the look from a pant to skirt and as a color combo Queen that I am, I still played around with colors and I totally loved the outcome. Well in case you didn't know, the outfit is actually a crop top and a sleeveless cape!








No comments: